A social impact and growth accelerator run by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and 500 Startups to support entrepreneurs to scale their Impact. ImpactAim Indonesia focuses on supporting tech-enabled ventures that are aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals to measure and scale their impact.
This ten-week program focuses on:
1. Tracking and reporting impact
2. Connecting to global stakeholders that will provide business growth opportunities
3. Connecting to sources of impact capital to fuel growth.
Impact Aim Indonesia is looking for tech-enabled startups that already have:
1. A product or service that addresses one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals.
2. Product-market fit and a business model that is ready to scale.
3. A core management team in place.
By joining ImpactAim Indonesia, startups will gain access to capacity building around the measurement of impact, impact growth, and reporting impact for capital attraction and market expansion.
Business Development Guidance
Global access facilitation through UNDP channels
Facilitation of growth and capital attraction